Pages

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Catching up on my 'other' life...

Took most of the day 'off' from art yesterday and did a bit of housekeeping, bill paying, making banana bread from the bananas which were quickly decomposing on the counter, etc...

Also took Kailin shopping. She looooooves Target. We had a coupon for 10% off our entire purchase so decided to stock up on some of our regular Target purchases plus a bit of clothing and Christmas stuff. I was happy to discover that their holiday plastic storage bins were on way-sale so I got a nice stack of those to transfer the seasonal decorations into. No more cardboard-box rat temptations! We did get rat traps for the shed, but *I'm* not going out there and Ed hasn't gotten to it yet, so we may not actually decorate for Christmas this year if someone else doesn't check all those boxes for me first!! More time to paint, I guess...

No comments: