Pages

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Working hard...

My husband woke me up a bit after 6 am on Friday to see the giant, white, fluffy-feather-Mother-Holly snow falling outside. Here in the Pacific North West, snow is relatively rare, and quick-falling snow that sticks is my kid's dream. Unfortunately, as soon as the sun came up, it warmed and begun raining...

Am actually getting some things done. (A pleasant surprise). Had a teacher's meeting at Arts Umbrella on Friday where we discussed selling prints of my work (will have to figure that out... Specifics, pricing, materials...). Plus also I ended up scheduling an additional drawing class to teach. I'm going to be busy starting January! More than now, at least.

Finished up color comps on these covers on Friday and spent the bulk of Saturday painting the "Beast" one. Am making good time thus far. Hope to have both of them finished by the end of the week. Then I have to start firming up my curriculum. Maybe I'll get to Christmas at some point here to. :-)

1 comment:

michelle said...

Wasn't the snow lovely!

Isn't strange how life moves in waves; it builds and builds, big boom and plash, finally a lull, then builds and builds again. Then if the wind picks up a storm rolls in, we're in for a wild ride. I wouldn't have it any other way, although there are time I really look forward to the lull.