Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hoorah for laughin' babies!



You may not have cared for half-naked-New-York-wanna-be-actors, but I defy you to withstand the power of the laughing baby! I declare this the remedy for any need to get your happy on.

One book done and gone (although FedEx has neglected to deliver it this morning, as promised. Hmph! SO not good), another one designed and yet another to go. Series work is never done, apparently.

[And in other news, thank you for your expressions of concern over my daughter's injury. She is doing well, although milking her 'condition' for all it is worth. "No, I cannot vacuum the stairs, it hurts my back!" Hmmmmm....]

4 comments:

natural attrill said...

Its so infectious! I have just sat here laughing with the baby.
Penny.

Unknown said...

What a hoot! I'm still chuckling. The rest of us have it all wrong! Series work as opposed to serial work...hmmmm ;)Happy Thanksgiving!

Joanna said...

That does make you laugh.

Good luck with all your deadlines and i'm glad your daughters feeling better

Rebecca E. Parsons/Cre8Tiva said...

...happy thanksgiving my friend...rebecca