Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2011

Figure Friday - plus, duck update....

Today was Life Drawing - with coughing. I've been fighting a truly horrid head-cold all week. This is the first day I've even felt up to attempt going out. Trying to draw from life with a head full of cotton is an interesting experience....
(1-2 minute gestures...)

5+ minute poses...

15 minute pose... I managed to stay for about half of the session before giving up.

I took a gander at the ducks on the way out (there are flocks and flocks more of them just out of frame).

There was this little clutch of young looking ducks mid-stream - looking suspiciously like older versions of the ducklings we saw a couple of months ago...? Am crossing my fingers that they are.

I did also see a large flock of young moms pushing strollers in the brief bout of sunshine we had, but couldn't pull out my camera fast enough to catch. :-)

1 comment:

Gretel said...

Loved reading about your retreat, perfect by the sea (how I miss it especially when I see pictures of lovely sea creatures). DO hope your cough clears up soon.