Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

Music Monday - Evacuating London

As I may have mentioned, I'm a big fan of movie soundtracks. I love the soundtrack to The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. This is probably my favorite piece out of all of them:

It is haunting and meloncholy. Rather what this spring is feeling like (the meloncholy, not the haunting part.. It will not stop being grey and rainy...)

Even the backyard critters are feeling it. Jack the wonder dog is very reticent to go out in the rain. And  the chickens are less plucky than normal. Rain, rain, go away...?

2 comments:

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

Beautiful music. Perfect for that moving scene in the movie.

I loved those movies. :)

tlchang said...

Me too. Especially the first one (which has an awesome soundtrack. The others are way more derivative).

Hope you've been well Ms. S!