Pages

Friday, June 10, 2011

IMC '11 - Part 1, Downtown Amherst

After a Very Long travel day yesterday (hours and  hours in the Chicago airport due to thunderstorms, etc..) I have made it up to Amherst College.  Today is an informal day - mostly getting checked in, unpacked and organized in preparation for lectures and studio  time starting tomorrow morning.

That didn't take all that long, so a friend and I walked around the main street in Amherst, which is full of cute architecture. Here is some -





Lots of neat brick buildings to see. Sunshine and breezes to help ameliorate the humidity (have I mentioned I am never moving from Seattle? I do love the architecture here however).
Dinner with a bunch of fellow students - and looking forward to seeing many more on the morrow...

No comments: