Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Spectrum Schwag!

I came back from Spectrum Live with goodies. :-)

I tried to keep my purchases to a minimum (no more wall space for prints, etc..)  but I'm a sucker for cards and books. (And botanical perfume by Roxana Illuminated Perfume - which is rich, complex and luscious.)

I also bought *sketches*! The one on the left by the inimitable Allen Williams, the one on the right by my long-time hero Scott Gustafson.

And then there was all the mini-art in the form of business and postcards. I only took a sampling of all the wondrous artists there - still overwhelming in fabulousness.

I was there primarily promoting my TLCWorkshops - which I must say went really well. Stay tuned for upcoming stupendous line-ups!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need to go to more of these . . .

tlchang said...

Yes you do. You'd enjoy.