Pages

Friday, January 20, 2006

Inspirational site

Hey POBL girls - thanks for the terrific critique meeting tonight. I really appreciate the tweaks, input and insight from you very talented women. You are a big factor in me having any hope of meeting the deadlines I have in any sort of quality way.

I ran across this site of artistic souls: "Another Girl at Play" which is actually very inspirational, real women living their artistic dreams.

So, in all your spare time... :-)

(Isn't it interesting? All that wishing a few months back for more work from a number of quarters. Amazing how things work).

1 comment:

michelle said...

That was a particularly inspiring meeting. Seeing the work you, Jo and Kathleen brought made me want to pick up my watercolor paints again. We'll see if I can squeeze in a study now and then. You're book is truly lovely, I can't wait to see the finished product. You should be very proud, especially since you're juggling so many responsibilities. Good Job!