Pages

Friday, February 12, 2010

Figure Friday - and brief computer update...

I'm going to attempt a blog entry on this crazy-slow old laptop and see if I can bear it... (the new laptop is still unusable - and Dell has yet to send me the shipping box to mail it to them) -

Draped model - life drawing day today... A couple of minutes of 5 second poses before gestures...

...A series of short poses, about 20 minutes each....

Lots of drapery about! Which was fun.

Now back to flowers and butterflies and the last few drawings for book #12....

2 comments:

Julia Kelly said...

I'm sorry for your computer woos- my-dell is taking their own sweet time- but your figure drawings are wonderful!

Chris.P said...

Great stuff Tara! I feel your frustration re your pc. I hope it gets resolved quickly