Pages

Monday, February 22, 2010

Music Monday - "Heather"

Most years, we spend February looking at the winter-blooming heather...

Despite the unseasonably warm weather which has brought out all sorts of other blooming things, this week I bring you the Carpenter's instrumental piece called "Heather"...


I've loved this piece since first hearing it in Junior High, partly because it was so different from the more typical Carpenter's fare...

A few fragments of the gloriousness of our non-heather, ridiculously early spring...

3 comments:

Northern Beauty Seeker said...

Now *that* is spring! Love the hellebores :-)

Jess said...

I love to see the moors covered in heather in late summer. I'm listening to the song, thankyou Tara!xx

Hayden said...

I heaved a huge relaxed sigh as I looked at these photos again. Spring. Beautiful.