Pages

Friday, February 22, 2013

FaerieCon West - Part I

  I spent today at FaerieCon helping out at the Krab Jab booth with the lovely Julie Baroh (who is hosting the Faerie Art show this month) - showing off a number of the art pieces - 

 It was fun seeing old friends -  faery writer, Jessa MacBeth -

 The exquisite faery artist  - Renae Taylor -

 She draws, paints, makes wings and lanterns and dolls. And lives out in the boonies with dogs, cats, peacocks, and a gazillion other fowl. I have farm envy...

The fabulous Echo Chernik (and hubby Lazarus) -

 (and their darling munchkin)

 At the end of the day, I took a "Faery Academy Class" with amazing sculptor, Patricia Hedegaard (fun!)

And the gal in the booth next door let me be her 'hair model' - 

- and tied glittery silver strands in my hair -

(my husband and daughter both freaked out a little bit about the glitters - but hey, it's FaerieCon!)

More fun tomorrow (plus the panel I'm on at noon).

No comments: